- This snorkel not only has an unique paint application but is top in comfort, both in ease of breathing and clearing.
- Available in five metallic colours.
- Semi-dry top design helps prevent water entry into tube.
- Large bore tube for easy breathing.
- Flexible, corrugated joint drops snorkel from face when not in use.
- Ergonomic regulator style mouthpiece for added comfort.
- Purge valve at lowest point for effortless clearing.
The sporty low volume Spectra mask for easy clearing and comfortable fit.
- Dual-Lens, Low volume for clearing convenience, yet designed for maximum visibility
- Universal, super comfortable fit for a variety of face shapes
- Bold colors, including duotones
- Swivel buckles for easy adjustment
- Tempered glass for safety and durability
Note: The special finish on the mask may be damaged if cleaned with abrasive products.
WHO IS SCUBAPRO ?
SCUBAPRO first appeared in the scuba diving world in the early 1960's. It was guided by two men, Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin. They brought to the market many innovations for diving that are still being used today. The 1964 catalog featured everything the diver could want, including regulators, recompression chambers, and submarines. In 1965 the first version of the Jet fin first appeared. After 40 years the fin is still popular with technical and military divers worldwide and is one of the most copied scuba products ever sold. In 1966 the catalog also added the Automatic Decompression meter, a forerunner to the modern dive computer. Back mount BC's, weight integrated systems, the Classic style STAB jacket, and other innovations continued to be introduced throughout the years.
UWATEC was founded in 1983 in Hallwil, in the heart of Switzerland. In 1987 they introduced their first dive computer, the Aladin PRO. It was quickly established as the standard in the industry. By the early 1990s, UWATEC was synonymous for diving computers. Joining Johnson Outdoors and SCUBAPRO in 1997, UWATEC continues to be a leading innovator in the industry.
Today, SCUBAPRO remains a premier manufacturer of scuba diving equipment and employs over 400 people in 17 locations spread over 13 countries, covering 4 continents. At least 1 in every 2 employees is a diver and in several countries over 80% are divers, and over a third are instructors. SCUBAPRO is a Johnson Outdoors Inc. company.